Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Looking for hard to find items?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not sure if this site has been posted before but
    http://shop.vendio.com/Tornadoc5/store.html seems to have pretty much everything.

    Prices are pretty high, but I assume they price them at what the market will bear, so someone must be paying it.

    Just thought I'd share. Some people might be able to buy, others might just be able to stare. (This makes me want to sell sell sell! -of course that isn't going to happen-)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHOA - she's high. I've won two of her auctions that were really reasonable.

    I just bought the millenium accessories off of eBay and paid $29.76 with shipping. And they've NEVER been opened. The confetti and all that is still sealed up.

    That's crazy.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chrysa1is's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ouch! You aren't kidding about being a touch high!

  4. #4
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar

    Wink

    Thanks for the post.

    I did book mark it but I will use them as a last resort. Some of those prices are not only expensive...try "sky high"

    You are correct though. They just about have it all.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member irishjennyfer79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I actually have bought a couple of things from this seller..they are great and were always correct in their descriptions.....Keep an eye on ebay and amazon because usually items appear on auction for less...

    Jenny =)

  6. #6
    TitanicLover15
    Guest TitanicLover15's Avatar

    Post

    I know this seller. I reconize the cloud theme. She sells stuff on e-bay too.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen some of this seller's stuff on eBay - maybe without a BIN the price will be closer to my budget.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That seller has lots of AGT outfits I want to get but the prices are way too high.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh! She has some of the girl sized historical necklaces. Kit's, Kirsten's, and Josefina's, to be precise. But she's charging 100 bucks for each one. [img]eek.gif[/img]

    Those seem to NEVER come up on Ebay, I think I've seen a Kirsten and a Molly once.

    I think AG should re-release those, and put them on the same catalogue page as the nightgowns.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The cheapest thing I could find on that site was $21.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •